Re: new cm-super package available, should also work with tetex2

Hi Mickael!

Good to hear from you!

On Die, 27 Sep 2005, Mickael Profeta wrote:
> deeply today and tomorrow as I have a bit of time. Yet, I think Norbert
> should take the maintenership of the package if he wants, I would find
> it normal regarding his job on it.
> Norbert please, tell me your opinion, and if you agree to maintain the
> package, feel free to upload it.
> If not, I will upload it certainly tomorrow.

I can maintain the package, but I need a sponsor, since I am not DD
(till now). Please check the packages, and if you are content sponsor
it.

Furthermore, I would suggest you file a "Please remove" but to the old
pts-cmsuper package.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
WETWANG (n.)
A moist penis.