Re: new cm-super package available, should also work with tetex2

Hi, Norbert and others.

Sorry for not replying earlier, but real life (and some filesystem
corruption) got in the way of playing with cm-super and tetex 2. :-(

And to make matters worse, mondo/mindi doesn't work anymore. :-(

On Sep 26 2005, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I have changed the postinst/postrm scripts so that it should now work
> also with tetex2. I cannot test (no, I do *NOT* install another chroot
> cage on my small laptop), but I hope it works, feedback welcome.
(...)
> It is version 0.3.3-5

Well, this version works OK on tetex 2 (which is available in sarge). I
think that it can be uploaded to Debian's repository already, since our
rounds of discussions brought us to the state were your current packages
are.

Now, we only need to have a reply from Mickael Profeta to see his take
on the subject.

Thanks for your work, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/