Re: RFC/RFS: TeXlive for Debian

On Sam, 20 Aug 2005, W. Borgert wrote:
> Could someone please summarise the differences between tetex and
> texlive?  If there are good reasons to have both in Debian, the
> packages should not conflict, so users could switch easily.

Please see the discussion following my ITP:
especially Frank Küsters email
(he is a Debian tetex maintainer)

> Downloading right now,

Thanks for the effort!

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
HUTTOFT (n.)
The fibrous algae which grows in the dark, moist environment of
trouser turn-ups.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff