Suggestion for tex-common

Hi Frank! Hi all!

I have a suggestion, but before trying to implement it I would like to
hear your opinion:

I suggest moving the generation of
/var/cache/fonts/.*
.*/ls-R plus links
/var/lib/texmf/.*
to tex-common, i.e.

        /var/cache/fonts
                .../ls-R
                .../{pk,source,tfm}
	/var/lib/texmf
                .../{ls-R,ls-R-LOCAL,ls-R-TEXMFMAIN}
	/usr/share/texmf/ls-R
	/usr/local/share/texmf/ls-R

Does this make sense?

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
And finally, " said Max, quieting the audience down and
putting on his solemn face, "finally I believe we have with
us here tonight, a party of believers, very devout
believers, from the Church of the Second Coming of the
Great Prophet Zarquon. " ... "There they are, " said Max,
"sitting there, patiently. He said he'd come again, and
he's kept you waiting a long time, so let's hope he's
hurrying fellas, because he's only got eight minutes left!