Hello again

Hello everybody,

I'm happy to be able tell you that I am back again!  I had a really busy
time in April and let things calm down gradually in May.  I had planned
to resubscribe to the list at least a week ago, but then I found that
for doing any Debian stuff again, I would need to buy and install a
bigger harddisk (the old one was 95% full with only parts of the usual
Debian development stuff on it, I'm surprised that it _did_ still work
at that stage).

So I'll take part again in the discussion and will do some coding etc.
However, I promised myself (and my wife) that I will keep things easy,
and not do too much Debian development.  For example, this will mean if
we should decide to approach debian-policy with a draft of the TeX
policy, I will be able to take part in this discussion, but during that
time have hardly any time to address bug reports.

I'm confident, though, that this won't be a problem.  Everybody who
wants can take a small part of the load, and after all we need not
release etch in autumn...