Re: Hello again

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 02:36:57PM +0200, Frank K?ster wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> [...]
> I'm confident, though, that this won't be a problem.  Everybody who
> wants can take a small part of the load, and after all we need not
> release etch in autumn...

Suggestion: given the complexity of the tetex packages, I propose that
we move to a Subversion repository.  It will eat more disk space, I'm
afraid, on developers' machines, but it is just "cleaner", especially
as regards directory tree structures.  So we could move from
cvs.debian.org to svn.debian.org.

Given that the CVS repository is also in a bit of a mess, this is a
very good opportunity to make such a change.

   Julian