Re: Your package axiom-tex might be broken by recent changes in teTeX

Camm Maguire <camm@enhanced.com> wrote:

> Greetings, and thanks for your note!  axiom-tex is fine -- it only
> contains a style file.  Perhaps their is a better dependency
> structure.

I think the dependency is in order (lowering to Recommends wouldn't make
much sense, AFAIS). No wonder that we hit some "false positives", that
is, packages that could not possibly have been broken, with our "mass
mailing". But I simply did not have the time to check every individual
package.

In fact it seems all problematic packages had yet been dealt with before
I sent this mail.

Thanks for your cooperation, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie