Re: Packaging (parts of) tetex-texmf-beta?

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

> Sorry, Debian users. We could have had this idea earlier; we could have
> put less trust in Thomas Esser's announcements to release teTeX soon
> after the spring LaTeX release, or whatever. But we didn't, and now I
> think sarge will come with 2.0.2

The end result is a bit sad, but I think the situation was dealt with in
quite a sensible way based on the available informations (WRT Debian and
teTeX release schedules). Now, let's just hope that teTeX 3 backports
for sarge won't be hard to maintain...

--
Florent