Re: Packaging (parts of) tetex-texmf-beta?

And Steve Langasek wrote in debian-devel-announce:

,----
|   185 RC bugs
|   Last call for low-urgency uploads
|
| This is the last day for uploads of low-priority changes to get into
| sarge.  Uploads after this date will miss the cutoff for the sarge
| freeze.
`----

Furthermore, I'll be on vacation from Wednsday, August 4 till Sunday,
August 16.

I am thinking whether I should dedicate this afternoon to an updated
tetex-base package, but I am not sure. I won't be able to do an other
upload before this "freeze", should any bugs be introduced.

Maybe it is better to stay conservative and instead concentrate to
keep packages installable on sarge even when we further develop
tetex-base in unstable. This could be achieved through a proper
splitting, so that anybody can track tetex-latex (or the like) from
unstable.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie