The mesh of the catalan hyph file

Dear people,

I write to ALL of you because I really don't know to solve a problem with the
catalan files for tex.

AFAIK,
Jaume open a bug #219294 (05 Nov 2003) talking about include the cahyph.tex
file in the distribution. He tolds that the license problem was solved
(version 1.11, July 15 2003) and it was confirmed by Frank Küster and  Hilmar
Preusse.

Josep open a bug #247046 (03 May 2004) asking (again) about include the
cahyph.tex file in the tetex package. The two bugs was merged.

Frank aslo said that:

>This will be fixed as soon as tetex-3.0 is released and enters Debian.

Also, in the language.dflt file, coments:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Please contact me, if for any of the following languages there are
% freely available hyphenation tables:
%       catalan esperanto galician swedish
% I might want to include them in a future version of this file.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Now, at the end of june 2004, we still not have tetex-3.0, the catalan users
of debian tetex don't have the cahyph.tex file in the distro.
I don't understand why?. It's a simple text file, that acomplised all the
licence requeriments of debian.
I have made a simple research of the cahyph.tex file and i have found:

v1.10, the problematic version that doesn't acomplised the debian requeriments

% Hyphenation patterns for Catalan.
% This is version 1.10
% Compiled by Gon\c{c}al Badenes and Francina Turon,
%       December 1991-January 1995.
%
% Copyright (C) 1991-1995 Gon\c{c}al Badenes
%

v1.11, the same version of 1.10 but acomplises the debian requeriments as
Jaume cited

and v1.12 that has a dual licence:

% Hyphenation patterns for Catalan.
% This is version 1.12
% Compiled by Gon\c{c}al Badenes and Francina Turon,
%       December 1991-January 1995.
%
% Copyright (C) 1991-2003 Gon\c{c}al Badenes
%
% -----------------------------------------------------------------
% IMPORTANT NOTICE:
%
% This program can be redistributed and/or modified under the terms
% of either
% 1) the LaTeX Project Public License Distributed from CTAN
%       archives in directory macros/latex/base/lppl.txt; either
%       version 1 of the License, or any later version
% or
% 2) the GNU General Public License from
%       http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
%       This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
%       modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
%       as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
%       version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
%       any later version.
%       This program is distributed in the hope that it will be
%       useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
%       warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
%       See the GNU General Public License for more details.
%       You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
%       License along with this program; if not, write to the
%       Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
%       59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
%
% The user can freely chose among licenses 1) and 2)
%

So, will we have in sid the catalan Hyphenation patterns soon, so it could be
be included in sarge, so we will have this file in the stable version?

I'm afraid that it could not be included in sid --> sarge, so, we will not
have this in a stable version of debian, and we will be doing stranges things
to have this pattern for our community during many time.

Thank's in for the effort for the packages.

Best regards,

Leopold Palomo