Re: #248351, #257075

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> Hi all,
>

> What about these two bugs now? No reaction from the submitters for
> some time now. I propose to reassign them to the appropriate
> packages.

As far as I remember, the problem is that there is no appropriate
package. If I'm not mistaken, the bug is in fact in the xfs-enabled
kernel of some inofficial, unmaintained iso images.

For myself, I had decided to just ignore the bug until sarge is
released, because then we would have an official installation package
that supports xfs and does not have the bug. If you have a better idea,
go ahead.