Re: Please update debconf translations for tetex-base and tetex-bin

Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> I read it as "get smaller (La)     TeX format files", since there is a
> space I thought these are some special TeX-format files. Then I'd
> suggest removing the space:
>
> "get smaller (La)TeX format files"
>
> Now it is clear.

There is no space in debian/templates, and in debian/po/texmplates.pot
or the english text of the po files, there's also no space. It's just
that the "(La)" happens to be at the end of the line. But if there is no
space at a line break, there will also be no space in the text debconf
displays.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie