Re: questions regarding patch-tmp

On 23.02.04 Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch) wrote:

Hi,

> * regarding mktexlsr:
>
> The ls_R_magic test is still not skipped if the ls-R file exists
> but has size zero. I don't know anything about the history of this
> patch - hasn't it been submitted to upstream?

I have just added another test for the zeroness of ls-R and call
mktexlsr if this is the case. I've posted that patch into #123393.
I've forwarded that bug to Thomas and he confirmed that Olaf will
include this (or a similar solution) into upstream.

> Or is it only a Debian problem that somebody frequently touches
> empty ls-R files - then we should move it to patch-deb, shouldn't
> we?

No, leave it in patch-tmp.

H.
--
Learning French is trivial: the word for horse is cheval, and everything else
follows in the same way.