Re: Build Dependencies of tetex-bin

On 28.01.04 Florent Rougon (f.rougon@free.fr) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

Hi all,

> > Even in woody:
> >
> > drachi:[hille] >apt-cache show libxaw-dev
> > drachi:[hille] >
> >
> > So, what to do? Should we contact Branden about that issue?
>
> I don't think so. It appears to be a bug in the apt version you are
> using, since with apt 0.5.21, I get:
>
> # apt-get --print-uris build-dep tetex-bin                sid root@florent
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
>   libexpat1-dev libpng12-dev libtiff3g-dev libwww-dev libxaw7-dev t1lib-dev
>   zlib1g-dev

etc. So it seems to be an old apt. Unfortunately I don't have a build
system to compile a new apt to confirm your statement.
So please ignore that bogus bug report and "sorry!" to everybody who
contributed/wasted time.

H.
--
The prayer of serenity applies here.  To both of us.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <199710141802.LAA22443@wall.org>