Re: lmodern fonts and sarge

Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de> wrote:

> One more issue came to my mind:
> Maybe it would be helpful to discuss a kind of namespace for tetex
> related packages with the tetex maintainers. IMHO it'd be a good idea
> to add a prefix like "tetex-" to any tetex related package to avoid
> problems with possibly duplicated package names.

Agreed... with a different prefix perhaps, since this would apply to
packages that are generally *not* in the teTeX distribution. But this
problem should be tackled after the sarge release, I fear.

Please also note that for the package at hand (lmodern), the prefix
would not be really appropriate in the best case, since I would like to
make the fonts also available to non-TeX applications (with defoma,
probably).

--
Florent