Re: Licenses of tetex and its parts

On 26.11.03 Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch) wrote:

Hi,

> P.S. What about the idea of putting together a package
> tetex-2.0.2-nowfree which contains files that previously have been
> removed from tetex (or Debian) due to license problems, but now are
> freed?

Which packages are you thinking about? The only packages, which
actually come to my mind are: fvrb-ex, fancyvrb, the swedish
hyphenation patterns and pst-osci (thanks to the work of C.M.
Connelly). All that stuff will probably be included in next
teTeX-release and we just have to put it into Debian teTeX.

H.
--
The Lord prefers common-looking people.  That is the reason that He makes
so many of them.