Re: Bug in lmodern?

* Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> wrote [030903 13:46]:

> And even more, or rather incompatibilities with new tetex? I had to
> deinstall lmodern to be able to upgrade tetex-base. After upgrading
> all tetex packages, I installed lmodern again without getting any
> errors.

I don't know what's is going wrong and hopefully someone on the list
(please CC me) can give me some hints:

I put the map file (lm.map) in '/etc/texmf/dvips' as suggested in
'/usr/share/doc/tetex-bin/README.Debain.gz' and an appropriate cfg
file in '/etc/texmf/updmap.d', run 'update-updmap' and finally
'updmap' in 'postinst'.

But I see an error message during installation of the package like :

updmap: map file `lm.map' not found.

though it is actually in place.

If I run manually 'updmap' again after installation everything is
fine, the map file is found and Frank's test file compiles without
errors (latex and pdflatex).

So what shoud I do additionally?

Michael
--