Re: [juhtolv@cc.jyu.fi: Pandora - a non-free font family?]

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, +21:26:14 EET (UTC +0200),
Thomas Esser <te@dbs.uni-hannover.de> pressed some keys:

> > I suspect, that pandora-fonts are non-free:

> > http://www.dante.de/CTAN/fonts/pandora/COPYRIGHT

> You are right. I just have removed the fonts from teTeX. Thanks for
> notification.

What a pity! They are so beautiful fonts.

Well, now somebody must find that person known as "N.N. Billawala" or
"Neenie Billawala" and ask him/her to change that licence. I found
almost nothing with Google. Could you please ask about that person in
every TeX-related newsgroup and mailing-list you have subscribed to?

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@cc.jyu.fi
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!"