Re: teTeX-2.0.2

Dear Folks,

First of all: www.apt-get.org. Unfortunately there is nothing :-(.

> If so, what is the line I should add to my sources.list file?
> If there is no backport, how can I go about upgrading my setup to
> teTeX-2.0.2 without breaking my installation?

I know about some backports, people made for their convenience and
published it on the network, like http://www.kuesterei.ch/.
Unfortunately that stuff is not apt-get'able and it is "only"
teTeX-2.0.1. If you don't like that, you can of course download the
source packages for teTeX-2.0.2 from unstable and compile it
yourself. chances are very good, that this will run smoothly.

H.
--
sigmentation fault