Re: dvipdfm

From: brian@debian.org (Brian Mays)
Subject: Re: dvipdfm
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:27:07 -0500

> The patches for libpaper support and the config file modifications have
> been included below:

Thanks for your cooperation.

And, Yu Guanghui,

> I also have modified it to read a "fontmaps" file
> after the "config" file.

this is very important for dvipdfmx because font packages
need to add extra map file for dvipdfmx too, I believe.

Please apply the patch to dvipdfmx, perhaps the following
part will be relevant

-static char *config_file_name = "config";
-static void read_config_file (void)
+static void read_config_file (char *config_file_name)
 {
   char *full_config_name, *start, *end;
   char *argv[2], *option;

   /* Process config file, if any */