Re: tetex-bin/base change in CVS

From: Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
Subject: tetex-bin/base change in CVS
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:58:07 +0900 (JST)

> If everything goes okay, I will upgrade to teTeX-beta within a
> few (or several) days.

I guess I could prepare to upgrade tetex-bin/base but I would
like to know how to cvs-upgrade for safety.

In case of my private packages, I usually did

cvs-upgrade -Mdebian/foo foo 1.2.3

Is it the same in case tetex-bin/base, especially

'-Mdebian/tetex-bin' is correct or '-Mtetex-bin' is sufficient ?

Also I believe tetex-src is not under CVS so I can upload
without fiddling with CVS.  Is this right ?

Best regards,		    2002/11/17

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.