tetex-bin/base change in CVS

Hi all,

I just cvs comitted tetex-bin/base

- on tetex-bin, I collected all local (i.e. Debian) modifications
to patch-deb and so all sources would be same as those of upstream.
I guess this will make upgrading smooth, that is, cvs-upgrade
would not cause conflicts, perhaps.

- on tetex-base, I merged license_cleanup branch in main stream.
I will apply the same method to tetex-base (i.e. collect modifications
in patch form) later.

If everything goes okay, I will upgrade to teTeX-beta within a
few (or several) days.

Best regards,			2002/11/15

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima