Re: report of tetex-bin 1.0.7+20011202-8

From: Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmul.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: report of tetex-bin 1.0.7+20011202-8
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:23:17 +0100

> > First, I had failed to upload it because *.orig.tar.gz was not
> > in Debian archive.  I should have built the package with
> > the option '-sa' perhaps.
> >
> > So I manually put files with scp and it seemed to work fine.
>
> You have to ensure that the .changes file contains information on this
> file.  Do try running "dinstall -n" on the .changes file.

Hmmm, I have done critical mistake?  I believe there
is no information on orig.tar.gz in the .changes file.

Where is dinstall?  I cann't find dinstall on my system
nor I cann't got any useful information with

civic:~$ apt-cache search dinstall
dput - Debian package upload tool
mini-dinstall - daemon for updating Debian packages in a repository

Best regards,		   2002/9/9

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima