report of tetex-bin 1.0.7+20011202-8

Hi all,

I could upload tetex-bin as a non-native Debian package
with luck.

First, I had failed to upload it because *.orig.tar.gz was not
in Debian archive.  I should have built the package with
the option '-sa' perhaps.

So I manually put files with scp and it seemed to work fine.

During the process, I noticed a problem.

In prerm, isn't it better to surround

update-alternatives --remove xdvi.bin /usr/bin/xdvi.real
update-alternatives --remove oxdvi.bin /usr/bin/oxdvi.real

with if-close, for example, like

if [ "$1" != "upgrade" ]
then
update-alternatives --remove xdvi.bin /usr/bin/xdvi.real
update-alternatives --remove oxdvi.bin /usr/bin/oxdvi.real
fi

I usally set alternatives for xdvi.bin but lost it
after upgrading.

Best regards,			2002/9/9

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima