test version of tetex-bin(update-texmf)

Hi all, I just commited test version of tetex-bin which
will generate texmf.cnf with the script update-texmf.

I hope I didn't mess up CVS repositories...

One point I was uncertain of is when I did "cvs commit"
editor started to run but I didn't add any comment.
(Ususally, I use pcl-cvs in Emacs for my packages so this
was the first time for me to see editor running...)

Best regards,		     2002.3.13

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima