Re: tex live ?

[appears to have bounced locally, resending]

Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore-devel.com> writes:

> Is there any plans to package tex live?  I find that it's a more
> decentralized but yet very high quality tex distribution, and it seems
> to be updated more frequently than tetex.

Yes, I'm using TL6 myself.

It would be interesting to create an automatic packager for TL6's
packages, so people who wanted to use it could do so immediately, and
wouldn't necessarily have to fill up the archive with a second TeX
system.

Stop searching forever.  Happiness is unattainable.