texinfo and tetex

Hi,

tetex-base and texinfo packages both include some tex-related files needed
for typesetting (whatever that means, excuse my ignorance). I'll be
uploading a new texinfo package that will include all of the txi-*.tex files
that tetex-base seems to have shipped thus far, because these things seem to
be directly dependent on texinfo.tex which seems to belong to texinfo.

This means there will be package conflicts and that people will mercilessly
file duplicate RC bug reports. Please remove those files from your package,
like you did before, and we'll put this behind us quickly. :)

My new package would also install epsf.tex, but I'm going to remove that
because it looks like it's more of a generic tex thing, and should stay in
tetex-base.

Please CC: any replies to me because I don't read the -tetex-maint list.