hebrew-latex: looking for babel.ins, bbind.ist and bbglo.ist.

[03:15:20 tmp]$ locate babel.ins bbind.ist bbglo.ist
[03:15:45 tmp]$

The hebrew-latex build instructions request those files.

I want those files to be consistent with Debian tetex (same patches and so
on). Is my only option to build tetex-base from src and pull these files from
the build dir?

BTW: babel 3.7 is out and contains heblatex, which is the most essential
component of hebrew-latex.
--

	Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>

Hillel used to say: If I am not for myself who will be for me?
Yet, if I am for myself only, what am I? And if not now, when?
                                          (Ethics Of The Fathers 1:14)