Re: hebrew-latex: looking for babel.ins, bbind.ist and bbglo.ist.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Shaul Karl wrote:

> [03:15:20 tmp]$ locate babel.ins bbind.ist bbglo.ist
> [03:15:45 tmp]$
>
> The hebrew-latex build instructions request those files.
>
> I want those files to be consistent with Debian tetex (same patches and so
> on). Is my only option to build tetex-base from src and pull these files from
> the build dir?

babel.ins is in the tetex-src package. bbind.ist and bbglo.ist are
generated from bbidxglo.dtx (also in the tetex-src package).

> BTW: babel 3.7 is out and contains heblatex, which is the most essential
> component of hebrew-latex.

The Debian teTeX packages will contain babel 3.7 when upstream will
include it (and I'm sure Thomas Esser knows that babel 3.7 is out).

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400