cmbright.sty missing

Hi!

I ran an apt-get upgrade recently (I have been running woody for quite a while now) and noticed that my latex setup appears to be broken. I can no longer use \usepackage{cmbright}

The computer modern bright font family used to be in tetex-extra (at least this is where it is located on my laptop (also woody but I didn't apt-get upgrade it recently).

So my question is: If it has been moved, which package should I get? If not, how do I recover the missing fonts?

Thanks,

PS/ The tetex-extra I got is:
ls -l *tetex*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 10470978 Dec 3 06:17 tetex-extra_1.0.2+20011202-1_all.deb

From the tetex URL, it appears that cmbright is part of a tetex distribution as mentionned at:
http://www.fifi.org/doc/tetex-base/texmf/