Re: cmbright.sty missing

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Laurent Michel wrote:

> Hi!

Hi Laurent!

> I ran an apt-get upgrade recently (I have been running woody for quite a
> while now) and noticed that my latex setup appears to be broken. I can
> no longer use \usepackage{cmbright}
>
> The computer modern bright font family used to be in tetex-extra (at
> least this is where it is located on my laptop (also woody but I didn't
> apt-get upgrade it recently).
>
> So my question is: If it has been moved, which package should I get? If

Upstream removed the cmbright fonts from teTeX because they have a
non-free licence. They are currently not available in Debian (at least
until someone packages them for non-free).

> Thanks,

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400