Re: Method showToolbar is not called was: Question regarding package mozilla-plugin-vlc

Text changed to: "Method getAbsoluteURL executed\n"

... this was of course at beginning of method getAbsoluteURL,
I got output too, that means this method is executed too.

and: when not calling file:/ ... index.xhtml but putting the
index.xhtml and the video on the webserver (apache2, localhost), the result is the same.

David schrieb:
As I don't know how to debug a shared library, I put the line:

  fprintf( stderr, "Method set_player_window executed\n") ;