Re: transition to lenny stable

Mark Allums wrote:

As I understand it, as lenny becomes stable, it will be updated rarely, and mainly for security updates. So you will want to stay with it for a couple of months (is all the time to stay there), and then move back to testing. Stable is used for stability, of course, not for being the best choice for your apps. There will be many desirable things in testing that will never be added to stable, and you will want to be able to get them.

Replying to myself:

I should clarify: Things will not be added to the *current* stable. Future stables will of course contain new or updated things.

MArk Allums