Re: Dependencies issue: "libqt3c102-mt"

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 12:58:25AM +0200, Sebastian Pogoda wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:51:00 +0200
> "Vegard L. Rekaa" <vegardlr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [Unable to install Skype because of missing libqt3c102-mt]
> For me this worked fine, but I think that Skype was updated
> recently because I have an entry to Skype's stable version for Debian
> from skype.com in my sources.list
> (deb http://download.skype.com/linux/repos/debian/ stable non-free).

Yes, Skype updated their .deb last week or the week before to suite sarge and
sid.

You should be able to install the latest Skype.deb with the above sources.list
line.

Philipp

--
A byte walks into a bar and orders a pint. Bartender asks him "What's wrong?"
Byte says "Parity error." Bartender nods and says "Yeah, I thought you looked