Dependencies issue: "libqt3c102-mt"

Hi folks,

I installed Etch today, and so far I am very pleased. Some really good
improvements since Sarge, wich I've been using the last 2 years.

Either way, I just tried to install Skype, with the file:      skype_1.2.0.18-1_i386.deb
using "dpkg -i" and there are some dependencies hindering the installation:

--------------------------dpkg -i skype_1.2.0.18-1_i386.deb-----------------------------------
# dpkg -i skype_1.2.0.18-1_i386.deb
Selecting previously deselected package skype.
(Reading database ... 112252 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking skype (from .../skype_1.2.0.18-1_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of skype:
 skype depends on libqt3c102-mt (>= 3:3.3.3.2); however:
  Package libqt3c102-mt is not installed.
dpkg: error processing skype (--install):
 skype

Then I tried to install the missing package and got this message:

------------------------apt-get install libqt3c102-mt--------------------------------------------
# apt-get install libqt3c102-mt
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Package libqt3c102-mt is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libqt3-mt
E: Package libqt3c102-mt has no installation candidate

"Why not install 'libqt3-mt' ?" I said, but:

-----------apt-get install libqt3-mt----------------------------------------------------------------
# apt-get install libqt3-mt
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
libqt3-mt is already the newest version.
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  skype: Depends: libqt3c102-mt (>= 3:3.3.3.2) but it is not installable
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

and "apt-get -f install" only removes the few skype-files that was intsalled.

Looking up these packages in debian.org's list of packages, I find that "libqt3c102-mt" is in stable, so my question is:

- Can I safely install this package by adding a Sarge-depository to my /etc/X11/sources.list -file? If so, which line should I add?
- Is there another solution to this problem, i.e. overrunning a dependencie-issue and installing by force? Is this wise to do?