no testing packages?

Hello. I'm fairly new in debian and i have a question simiral to the one above about packages in testing or stable state and how they are moved. I use "testing", so in sources.conf all the servers are for testing binaries. Last night i wanted to install kdevelop. I use aptitude, so, i searched for it, and found nothing.
Then i searched in packages.debian.org and i found these two matches:
stable: kdevelop3 3.2.0-1
(and a bunch of other packages e.g. kdevelop3-data,-dev etc)
unstable: kdevelop3 3.2.2-0.5
(and again a bunch of other packages e.g. kdevelop3-data,-dev etc)
{latest stable version in kdevelop.org is 3.2.3, but it's not a binary!
So as you can see there are stable and unstable packages, but not testing! I suppose this is the reason aptitude couldn't find any. So what am i supposed to do? Download manually all the (stable) debs needed and install it without aptitude? Could be a lot of packages and who knows about dependencies issues..

Thank you

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.