Re: Upgrading to kernel 2.6.8 with RAID 1 on SATA

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 10:03:53AM +0200, David Huemer wrote:
> I solved the whole thing without a second HD. See
> http://www.debianforum.de/wiki/?page=Kernel+2.6 for a detailed description.

well but this doesn't solve the problem, how to have a raid1 on boot.

if you boot into the sdax partition, you can never get the raid running.

Philipp

--
A byte walks into a bar and orders a pint. Bartender asks him "What's wrong?"
Byte says "Parity error." Bartender nods and says "Yeah, I thought you looked