Boot Partition pointing to the "wrong" grub

Well, I must have done it wrong. Here we go:
I wanted to try some softwear with out messing up my Sid machine, so I grabed a spare hard drive and mounted it in my machine and then installed a second Debian kernel on it. I asked me if I wanted to keep the hda1 as boot partition, I said yes. Now I got a grub menu.lst on each drive, and the bootloader is point to the second hard drive.
Now I want to remove that extra HD, because I need it somewhere else.
How can I fix the bootloader, which is on hda1, to point to grub installed on hda1 and not the otherone?
Thanks
Thierry