Re: larry

Your choice.  I won't offer you any favours or help again.  It seems
that after 2 or 3 years of non posting to the lists, it's still filled
with wankers.

Dave

--
"It takes a special kind of genius to be able to tell someone to go to
hell in such a way as they end up thinking you wished them a pleasant