Re: larry

Below is a copy of one the two email I received personnally after posting on this thread. Thank's guys to preached for your church, but if it is really that goob, you don't need to get that low... I am glag to have a Debian system, even if it was not easy to install. Now, it's working to our pleasure, and we are only to enjoy it, help with translation, and why not, if I get ride of my adversty toward C++ contribute to it. Thanks again, Libranet'guys, but you look like Jehovah witness on that account
Thierry