Security Policy

I wonder which is the Security Policy of Debian/testing. I know there is a Security Team that looks after the stable distro, making patched packets available ASAP. I am also aware that the unstable distro relies on the goodwillness of Packet Maintainers, and that has often proved to be as fast as the "stable" update. But what about testing? I feel that the patched packets go through the normal (slow!) procedure of being included only after 10 days they are in unstable plus all other criteria, and that seems to delay urgent patches! For example, I still doesn't see a patched OpenSSH version in testing, whereas both stable and unstable have it!

Furjo