Installing Testing Udeb dpkg-errors

Hi All,

I've obtained a sarge cd image from
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/ using jigdo.  The installation
appears improved from the last attempt, however it fails after the
initial reboot & prompt to run tasksel or dselect.  There seem to be a
few conflicting issues with installation of some std packages, dpkg
fails with a broken pipe when processing cdebconf-udeb and attempting to
overwrite /usr/bin/debconf.   There are a handfull of other packages
that fail attempting to overwrite files already present in the system
through other packages. I expected that the testing installation would
be a little further along than this.  Are we supposed to be using the
testing debian-installer, or is the established path still a
dist-upgrade from woody?  Does anyone know who I should send the details
to?
Cheers,

Lewis Shobbrook