RE: Fwd: Technology. [duyung@brudirect.com] - Virus Alert!!!

I do not mean to be a newbie but I want to talk.  I am using web based email.  I could not open the email.  It seemed to be a null file.  No bit file.  Anyway I deleted the email in Netscape web based email.  And there is no trash cache.  When I delete it is gone.
I have a debian book and disk at home.  I installed Mandrake 7.1 on my PC.  But I only have 32 megabytes of Random Access Memory and when I tried to upgrade my RAM the proprietary chip from the manufacturer did not read at all and I had to return it and when I tried the second time with a generic chip from a discount retailer the machine went "POP" and I took out the chip and had to reinstall Windows 98 and returned the chip to the store.
I do not have automotive transport.  I use the public transport in Phoenix Arizona like the metrobus and it is sometimes hard to grow with the computer industry.
Mandrake needs more than 32 megabytes.  Java IDE needed more than 32 megabytes.
I have been subscribing to pine-info mailing list for a long time.
I really would like to install pine
at home.  pine is on the Mandrake disk.
I used to have a Ham Radio license but that was years ago.
OK.  Now for the reason I went OT like this.  If you had a choice which side would you choose?  And I do not want to explain all the subtleties.
Would you vote for the TROJAN HORSES or the VIRUS's?
I want to go Virus because I can tell people what is on my mind why do they have to spy on me?  Maybe a computer virus if is not destructive is a good program compared to a Trojan Horse.
The reason I want to get away with an OT message like this is for two or more reasons.  But only two and then I have to go.  One I think the Green Party politics is very important and some of these problems with realpolitik are insignificant.  I am trying to be a conservative guy.
Second I like to use encyclopedias, like the World Book encyclopedia to read Holy Scriptures.  Like read an article about a person, place, or thing that is mentioned in Holy Pages and read about it in the World Book.
Neat huh?
Sincerely Neil Hauser
ptypewritern@netscape.net