Re: KDE libvorbis0 dependency problem

Gonzalo Sainz-Trapaga wrote:
Hi Tibor,

<ot>
Please try to be more specific when talking about packages. Where did
you get your kde 3.1 packages? Personally i got them from sid, but we
dont know where did your packages come from.
</ot>

Hi Gonzalo, thanks for your reply.

I got my kde 3.1.1 from www.kde.org (actually from a mirror), I'm getting it with apt (through my own apt-proxy) from here:

ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/kde/stable/3.1/Debian/
#mirror from ftp://download.at.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.1/Debian/

3.1 points directly to the latest 3.1.1

I'm running Debian testing, thats sarge (hope I'm right). And I also have some few Packages from unstable (sid), so I think I do have already a sarge+sid mixture. Now that you say it, probably the KDE Packages from www.kde.org are intended for woody only and that would explain my problems.

I would be glad to use the kde Packages directly from Debian sid, but how do I do it? I don't want to add all KDE-Packages manually into my /etc/apt/preferences. Is there a hint how to get all KDE Packages from unstable into testing (without new dependency problems)?

Thanks in advance,
Tibor