KDE libvorbis0 dependency problem

Hi,

im running Debian testing with KDE 3.1.1. Since my last upgrade, there is a dependency problem, since some base kde-packages depend on "libvorbis0" which is "obsolete" now. Instead there is a "libvorbis0a" which ofcourse conflicts with libvorbis0. So libvorbis0 would get removed from my system an with it all of my kde-packages too. I had to put some packages on "hold" so that my kde doesn't get deinstalled.

Any ideas how to resolve the problem? Is there a way to get kde and libvorbis0a to work together?
I heard that kde is already in unstable. When will it get into testing?

Thanks,
Tibor