Re: KDE libvorbis0 dependency problem

Hi Tibor,

<ot>
Please try to be more specific when talking about packages. Where did
you get your kde 3.1 packages? Personally i got them from sid, but we
dont know where did your packages come from.
</ot>
To answer you 2nd question, the kde 3.1 packages *are* in unstable. The
problem is that woody has packages for kde 2.2, officially, and so does
testing.So, when trying to upgrade packages from testing, you break
dependencies on packages from kde3 that are supposed to keep libraries
from woody (all of this assumes youre using unofficial backported kde
3.1 packages for woody).
IMHO its much easier to keep cool a sarge+sid tree than a woody+sarge
one. I strongly advise to use kde 3.1 packages from sid instead than
woody ones.
I dunno if i made myself clear, my english is sow-sow :)
In any case, if this didnt help you plz bring some more info and we'll
try to help.

--
Gonzalo Sainz-Trápaga (GomoX)
GnuPG Fingerprint: A0AF 3BBF EB93 7EFE 6628  C5A5 F073 9442 6DE4 A497