Re: problems with debian/testing/2.4.19-386 and reiserfs

On Sunday 22 December 2002 10:01, Dominique wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed debian on my PC. There was no reiserfs by default so I added
> one (latest I could find). And severe problems began:

Sounds strange. If you use the bf2.4 install image you can select between
ext2, ext3 and reiserfs as your filesystem at the beginning of the install
process. I don't know what you mean by added one, debian already has support
for reiserfs in the standard kernel image.

Anders