Re: Woody bootdisk problem (fwd)

Ditto. I am seeing this with the Woody netinst image 20020416 and
20020215. The latter working just fine a couple weeks ago. I get the error
at the same point of the installation from either a local mirror or
http.us.debian.org as well. The file in question is dists/woody/Release.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.