Woody bootdisk problem (fwd)

I tried installing a woody box today(x86), but I encountered a problem
with the bootdisk (specifically idepci flavor).  I am doing a network
install from http.us.debian.org, I made it through the install of kernel
and modules, but when I got to base system it said: "Invalid Release file,
no main components."

I have installed woody like this before, and I had no problem

Please CC me as I am not on the list

Thank you

--
You should all JUMP UP AND DOWN for TWO HOURS while I decide on a NEW CAREER!!