Re: quota support for ext3

I think that quota in Debian work quite well on ext3 too but with one
exception: When you try to scp a file which exceeds the qouta you'll
get a corrupted file in the directory you've tried to copy. The ls -l
command indicates the orginal filesize while the quota says you used up
your space. Actually I would expect the copy process to stop when you
exceeds your quota limits.

	Tomek